With your busy lifestyle, convenience is important! When it comes to caring for your family’s oral health, you don’t have to run all over town – simply make one appointment for the whole family with Dr. Theron Manson. Our friendly staff will welcome you to our warm, comfortable office, where you will receive the highest standard of dental care.
At our Kirkland practice, you can expect the latest advancements in oral technology and technique to keep your family’s smiles healthy and bright. Your best smile begins with regular checkups with Dr. Manson, every 6 months. We recommend that young patients see us by their first birthday, or when their first tooth erupts. While we offer many restorative therapies, we also focus on prevention to extend the healthy life and function of your smile.
Compassionate Care, Inside the Office and Out
Dr. Manson and his professional team always make patient comfort a priority, from our welcoming, relaxed office to our compassionate chair-side manner. We also offer sedation options for our more anxious patients.
Our caring doesn’t stop there, though. We believe in reaching out to the community and to those in need to make the world a better, healthier place. A few of our favorite outreaches include:
- Sponsoring the Pan-Mass Challenge. Each year, cyclists and volunteers work together to raise money to find a cure for many types of cancer.
- Hopelink, a nonprofit organization that’s dedicated to ending poverty through education, employment services, food assistance and more. We’re excited to be a part of the good work they do in our community.
- Sponsoring Kirkland Boys and Girls Club basketball teams. This is a great program that makes a positive impact on the youth in our area and we’re proud to be involved in that effort!
- Working with Defense Contract Management Agency Afghanistan to send support packages to the troops and local villagers.
- Charity dental care within the Kirkland community.
- Item Donations to Kirkland’s Holy Family Parish School Auction.
Stop By On Your Lunch Break
While we don’t advise eating or drinking for 30 minutes after your fluoride treatment, there are several excellent restaurants nearby! If you’re coming over from work and looking for fine dining after your appointment, Cafe Juanita is just a half block from our office and is a great place for meeting up with friends. We also recommend the Padria Mediterranean Cafe, MezCal Grill and AA Sushi to put a smile on your face. If Asian food is right up your alley, Noppakao Thai or Mongolian Grill are both delicious options. In addition, in less than 4 minutes, you can be enjoying a coffee and pastry at Starbucks.